Total Pageviews

Monday 6 July 2009

2 SCRAPPING


I forgot to mention that I also love to do digital scrapping! I guess everyone is already tired of seeing my creations, but I just love doing them. I considered trying the real thing, but I guess all the schlep of having boxes and drawers full of embellishments didn't really appeal to me - hence the digital-medium.

Diana set me on this path by introducing me to the scrapping. She provided me and the other sisters with kits, fonts, web sites and plenty of encouragement. We started by having regular challenges; that petered out - but that didn't put me off creating on my own. I have subscribed to Scrap Girls and receive a daily newsletter full of lovely inspiration. I started looking at other folks' pages for ideas, but invariably I find myself actually doing my own thing :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely, Very enjoyable Blog as well as the sharing.
Thanks, Lovies Louise.