Total Pageviews

Monday 6 July 2009

1 INTRODUCTION

I can go on mentioning famly and extended family ...That makes me feel like a diamond with many facets! :)

Nevertheless, I like my own company and feel happy and satisfied with myself! Not every day one hears that, hey! I really have a feeling of well-being : glad to be alive and very grateful to have a happy home, a caring husband, stable environment, and family close-by!

My other children are far away in New Zealand, and I now that they are happy over there. We chat on Skype (not as often as I would like), but we keep contact with each other.

Facebook also plays a great role in my daily life : I can look at the rest of my family's good things that they wish to share with the rest of us! What a wonderful invention internet is! Imagine how far away everyone would have seemed without it! Modern technology is mind-boggling! I wonder how many folks still make use of snail-mail to correspond with their loved ones (well, the little brown envelopes still appear unwelcomely in my post box every month) - but even there, the companies give one the option of choosing to receive bills by e mail! They try and pull the conscience-strings by saying that we can save a tree by choosing e mail option and all! Well, if we sit down and think, I guess it makes plenty of sense!

Enough for now ...

No comments: